OTR Kingscote - Store Manager - Fulltime
Job no: 534230
Work type: Full time
Location: Regional SA
Would you love to be a part of a successful, ground-breaking retail growth story? We are going from strength to strength and want to talk to Retail Leaders like you!
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 3500 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a trailblazing Store Managers about joining our amazing organisation!
If want more than just your ‘next job’ and want to work with a group of passionate, caring and dedicated retail professionals, we want to talk to you.
Read more about us here:
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for passionate, driven retail leaders with extensive management experience to join our growing retail network. If you have a desire to drive sales, develop and mentor your people, and cultivate a long term career, we want to hear from you!
What are some of the responsibilities of the role?
- Provide leadership to your OTR Convenience site team, guiding them to success
- Ensure high standards of service and site presentation is consistently maintained
- Drive a sales and customer-focused culture to meet and exceed KPI's, ensuring ongoing business enhancement and growth
- Provide consistent and effective training to your team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse range of customers, suppliers and internal company representatives
- Complete site compliance auditing including safety, invoicing and daily balancing/reconciliation
How can you be successful in this role?
- Extensive leadership experience in a retail/hospitality capacity
- A passion to drive your own career, and others around you, forward
- Well-developed and professional communication skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and training to others
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with POS and MS Office
- Physical capacity to undertake heavy lifting and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Qualifications in Retail/Front Line Management or above highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
If you're looking for a challenge, career progression opportunities and are keen to work with an organisation with over 30 successful years in Retail and who has a strong strategic plan for the future, you really can get it all with OTR.
Our journey is just beginning and yours can be too!
If you believe you fit this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend