Job no: 536099
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Human Resources
What is the role?
Are you passionate about the candidate experience? Do want to hire future talent that can transform our business and help deliver our strategy? Do you thrive in a fast paced, thrilling environment?
If the answer is yes, then you need to read on because this role is perfect for you!
As the Corproate Recruiter you will play a central role in supporting the Recruitment Manager to deliver a best in class journey for our applicants. You will play a key role in hiring future talent into our head office roles (known as SSO) and implementing systems and initiatives to support delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with a team of over 4000 people. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a passionate, dedicated Recruitment Coordinator about joining our amazing company!
At OTR, we aim to make the lives of our guests easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide, growing from our current base of 160+ locations.
Innovation is part of our DNA, with OTR being the first in Australia to deliver features such as payment of fuel at the pump through an app and the pre-order of Barista-made coffee via an App from a Fuel & Convenience brand.
Read more about us here:
How you will you contribute to our strategy?
- Working with our Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs and respond to Corporate Recruitment requests
- Partner with the Recruitment Manager to deliver end to end recruitment processes including phone screening, reference checking and interviewing
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring that we provide timely feedback and respect their time
- Deep dive into psychometric testing results to create candidate profiles for each of our SSO roles
- Prepare and finalise recruitment documentation and maintain data in our ATS (PageUp)
- Support the transition to onboarding for successful candidates by liaising with payroll, establishing files, and administering police checks
- Assist in the creation of tailored onboarding plans for candidates, utilising recruitment and psychometric assessment information to support the ongoing management of new candidates
What skills and experience does our ideal candidate have?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a large, fast paced, dynamic environment
- A tertiary qualification in HR or Psychology will be highly regarded
- Exceptional administrative skills and a keen eye for detail
- A collaborative, easy going professional who loves what they do and value the impact it has on our candidates and hiring managers
- Be someone social who values and enjoys building relationships, can influence others, offers excellent communication skills
- Be naturally driven to succeed, calm under pressure and offer a strong work ethic
- Be structured and process-driven in your approach to your work
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- A rewarding role that will ensure our the success of our major project rollout
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- A proud South Aussie company that is quickly growing nationally
- A fantastic group of colleagues who really do play hard and work harder! And finally:
- A very competitive salary package
Sounds pretty good to us!
If you want to talk us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend