Job no: 536238
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
What is the role?
Our Marketing team develops the plans, promotions, and campaigns that bring our brand promise to life, making life easy for our guests. We do that by knowing what drives customer behaviour, the way customer need is satisfied and the unique way that OTR can service that need.
Our sector is evolving rapidly, and customers are looking for better and more convenient solutions for fuel, food and beverage and grocery needs. This is a unique opportunity to join OTR at a time of significant investment and expansion.
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 4000 staff. We are changing the way our guests think about convenience retailing and want to speak to a passionate, dedicated Marketing Managers about joining our amazing organisation!
At OTR, we believe in making our customers lives easier. We are on an amazing growth trajectory as we take our highly successful business model nationwide growing from our current base 150+ locations.
Today we serve 1 million guests a month making their lives easier by meeting a broad range of their fuel, drinks, food and beverage needs through a portfolio of brands including EAT, C Coffee, Subway, Oporto, GYG and HappyWash.
Read more about us here:
What are the responsibilities of the role?
As a Senior Marketer in OTR, you will:
- Champion ideas for your offer, leading to an innovative and differentiated value proposition to uniquely meet the customers’ needs
- Develop the marketing plan and positioning for your portfolio based on a deep understanding of the customer, their drivers and our competitive positioning
- Develop campaigns for execution across internal, owned and paid channels to deliver consistent and cohesive messages among key segments.
- Create marketing plans and campaign design for growth initiatives from commencement through to launch including bringing partnership activation to life.
- Work closely with the Category Manager to grow the offers to its revenue and customer potential
What skills and experience does our ideal candidate have?
As a Senior Marketer with OTR you must possess the following capabilities:
- Drive: Possess a strong drive for results and executional excellence.
- Marketing Capability: a good understanding of brand building fundamentals, shopper landscape & partnership marketing to make an immediate impact You are highly strategic, data driven and customer focused mindset.
- Relationship Builder: effectively forges relationships with cross-functional partners. Ability to collaborate across the enterprise. Recognizes barriers and builds networks to drive work forward
- Fast Start: demonstrated ability to jump into new opportunities, quickly onboard & connect the dots, enjoys learning by doing, and can build relationships & trust easily
- Strong Oral & Communication Skills: ability to communicate ideas in meetings & on-paper in an easy-to-understand and inspirational manner
- 3+ years of CPG marketing with 1+ year experience as a Product Manager
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- A rewarding role that will truly redefine our end user experience in the digital space
- Work in our (soon to be finished) renovated offices on the Parade, close to boutique shops and excellent cafés and restaurants
- A proud South Aussie company that is quickly growing nationally
- A great group of colleagues who love what they do! And finally:
- A very competitive salary package
If you want to talk us about becoming part of the team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter…. What are you waiting for?
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend