Job no: 536963
Work type: Full time
Location: South Australia
Categories: Retail Operations
What is the role?
We have an opportunity for an experienced retailer to join our operations team as a Brand Champion and help make our SA Lotteries offers a household name. You will be providing field-based support to site teams ensuring that standards in merchandising and presentation as well as growing product knowledge. Additionally, you will grow sales by coaching store teams to build a loyal ‘fan base’ through exceptional guest service.
Who are we?
OTR is one of the largest private organisations in Australia with over 3500 staff. We are changing the way our customers think about convenience retailing and want to speak to passionate retail professionals, about joining our amazing organisation!
Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level with high profile brands such as Hungry Jacks, Subway and Krispy Kreme as well as a retail network of 140+ stores.
Read more about us here:
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform regular site visits to observe and review performance in partnership with Site and Area Management. You will review merchandising standards and provide training to Team Members as required.
- Support new store handovers and spend time in the new site as part of a successful launch process
- Ensure that the operating procedures and training manual accurately reflect the expectation of the offer
- Represent the business and participate in promotional events
- Maintain a flexible approach to working hours and job function
- Inform Area Managers of which sites are ‘Keeping the OTR Promise’ and those which need additional support
What are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Genuine passion for OTR and our brand
- Ability to engage with, coach and motivate teams to achieve sales targets
- Flexibility – an ‘above and beyond’ delivery focus
- Flexibility in working hours / days over a 7-day week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability – review data and recommend solutions to issues
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs including Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Knowledge of relevant industrial acts – Responsible Gambling
- Driver’s License
What’s in it for you?
Partnering with our entire retail network, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend